East Fife Football Club in conjunction with Peninsula would like to invite you to attend a complimentary event for local business owners.
Join our expert HR and health & safety speaker from Peninsula at this brief but invaluable event which will enhance the way you run your business by giving you the knowledge and advise to resolve any employee challenge.
The event takes place on Tuesday 15th October 2019 at the Locality Hub Bayview Stadium from 9.30am to 12.45pm. A light networking lunch will be provided after the event.
You will learn how to:
- Manage work-related health problems such as stress, depression and anxiety.
- Review contracts, handbooks and other essential employee documents.
- Deal with staff behaviour, performance, attendance and attitude.
- Handle health & safety, risk assessments, fore safety policies and procedures.
- Understand the six fair reasons for dismissal to help avoid tribunal claims.
- Manage gender-balance, employment status and pay.